Nettlestead, Priors Mead and HomeCare are all at Implementation Level Two.
Care Home Visits
We are delighted to confirm that both Homes are now open for In-Home Visits, and there have already been a number of very emotional reunions. Please rest assured that as soon as we are able to admit additional visitors, we will do so. We have also had to update the In-Home Visit Declaration with some personal questions, for which we apologise, but we are required to include date of birth and address details when we submit the results of Lateral Flow Tests.
- We would like to welcome our new Carer, Callum, to the Nettlestead Team who will be carrying out night shifts with us.
- We are also welcoming a new member to the Management Team, Lynne, to work alongside Katherine whilst Holly is on maternity leave.
- Our Residents had a wonderful Mothers Day yesterday. A huge thank you to everyone who sent flowers, they really brightened the home up.
- Jane will be baking biscuits with the Residents this week; keep your eyes peeled on Facebook for some pictures.
- Chris has been focusing on keeping us all active this past week with Balloon Batting. We are also going to restart playing Bowls this week; pictures of the winner to follow 🙂
- Jane and Chris have started to make plans for Easter, which means plenty of themed crafts for our residents to enjoy throughout the Easter Festivities.
- Thank you for continuing to book in advance your FaceTime slots – it really helps us with planning and ensures no one is disappointed.
- We had a lovely Mothers Day yesterday. Thank you for all the wonderful cards, gifts and flowers which were all so appreciated. We enjoyed having a music performance by Anthony Castleman whilst tucking into homemade cupcakes and a glass of wine.
- This week we are looking forward to our delivery of Live Caterpillars which we will watch cocoon and grow into beautiful butterflies to be released in the garden to celebrate the welcoming of Springtime.
- Well done to Joan and June for being the joint winners of Eshal’s, our DofE student’s, weekly Friday Night Quiz. We look forward to this week’s challenge.
- With Red Nose Day on Friday we have lots of activities and fun planned including Red Nose Day Biscuits.
- We had Four New Staff Members training last week who will hopefully be out caring for clients in the next couple of weeks.
Suggestions continue to be welcome. Please share them with us by emailing email@example.com.
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.
Nick & Sarah Bruce