Nettlestead, Priors Mead and HomeCare are all at Implementation Level Two.
Welcome to June and let’s hope the Sunshine stays! We had a great Bank Holiday Weekend as you can see below and hope that you all did too!
- Nettlestead enjoyed a fantastic Bank Holiday, we were joined for an afternoon Yoga Exercise session with Ciara followed by a sizzling BBQ in the garden, jubilated by all with music.
- Debbie Buxton brought in two adorable Bunnies for us all to enjoy on Bank Holiday Monday. Suggestions for names for these two little cuties are welcome 🙂
- Jane is taking some of the Residents out for an afternoon drive in the sunshine today, keep your eyes peeled for some pictures on Facebook of our Outings.
- As the Sun is now finally shining, Jane and Chris have planned a delightful Afternoon Tea in our glorious garden this week – photos to follow next week!
- Diane and her gorgeous dog joined for another afternoon full of chats and petting. Pat certainly liked a photo opportunity with Tia!
- Last week we had a great time being entertained by Santino, we look forward to welcoming you back for a Sing Along and Dance.
- Quiz Week with Chris – keep your eyes peeled for the winner of this week’s Quiz Games.
- We welcome Jean to the Nettlestead Family this week and hope you have a wonderful stay with us!
- With such beautiful weather we`ve had for the Bank Holiday Weekend, lots of time has been spent outside in the Garden, especially keeping watch on our Sunflowers which are starting to really shoot up now!!
- Judy from Slow Yoga provided a relaxing yoga session for us on Monday morning to get us all stretched and ready for the week ahead!
- Everyone was very excited about our visit from Kingswood Shetlands who did not disappoint during their visit this morning, with an array of small animals for us to have some great Pet Therapy with…..aah!!
- Plans are in place for a Fun Filled Beach themed day where we can all enjoy the lovely sunshine whilst tucking into some takeaway Fish and Chips alongside Games and of course finish off with mouth watering ice creams.
- Many Happy Returns to Lynda who celebrates her Birthday tomorrow!!
- Welcome to Leanne who has joined HomeCare as a Supervisor.
Suggestions continue to be welcome. Please share them with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.