The next Newsletter will be Tuesday 3rd August and then monthly thereafter to include an Activities Programme for each Home Read More >
We are still being vigilant but so looking forward to seeing you hug your loved ones at long last!! Please see links for Booking Visits. Read More >
Nightingales Weekly Newsletter #66 – Monday, 12th July 2021
A HUGE thank you to Liam for being last week’s Editor whilst I was on Annual Leave Read More >
- This week we are celebrating a Very Special 100th Birthday! We will be posting our Party for our Amazing Centenarian on Facebook, keep your eyes peeled.
- Jane and Chris had a lovely afternoon with some Residents at Ruxley Manor on Thursday, which was thoroughly enjoyed by all! The rain did not hold us back and we even bought some plants home for our gorgeous Garden.
- Chris has provided her Art Therapy this week due to the change in weather!
- Rain did not stop play today as it inspired Jane to give a Pamper Session for the Residents, with manicuring and polishing nails followed by relaxing hand massages – oooh lovely!
- Ciara will be joining us on Thursday for Slow Yoga – we look forward to having a cooler afternoon session.
- Jane is getting so excited as she has arranged for some fluffy little Bunnies to visit us this week for some Animal Therapy.
- Keep your eyes peeled on Facebook for our Cake Making posts this week organised by Jane.
- We had a fantastic week! Our trip to Polhill was brilliant as you can see from the photos below! Thank you to Jane and Chris 🙂 We are planning to go again this Thursday to get some plants to add to our Glorious Garden!
- Joe came to entertain us last Friday, which was great. We all got together and had a good old Dance and Sing-a-long, The X-Factor has nothing on us!!
Nettlestead, Priors Mead and HomeCare are all at Implementation Level Two as Level One is when Covid-19 is not known to be present in the UK. I will be removing this information from the next Newsletter. Read More >
Nettlestead, Priors Mead and HomeCare are all at Implementation Level Two.
Welcome to June and let’s hope the Sunshine stays! We had a great Bank Holiday Weekend as you can see below and hope that you all did too! Read More >