- Residents are still enjoying lots of visits from their family and friends. Some are even managing to squeeze their visits in the garden between the unfavourable British Weather.
- This week we have a Centurion! It was an honour celebrating Peggy’s 100th Birthday with cards, flowers and cakes. Here’s to celebrating your 101st Birthday with no pandemic, Congratulations Peggy.
- Slow Yoga with Ciara will be moving times from Monday. Residents have enjoyed spending time with Ciara and combining this with exercise, keep your eyes peeled for more pictures to come.
- Pat had a lovely afternoon making cakes, which she had shared with residents and staff. She was very proud to show off her decorating skills as you can see!! They tasted delicious Pat, thank you for sharing them.
- Chris has been proud to help residents keep active throughout the week, this has started through morning walks in and around the garden.
- Jane is going to be busy this week offering manicures and pedicures. Put your name down ladies and gentlemen, this is your opportunity for a foot massage or nails painted.
- We’ve started the week off with our relaxing slow yoga sessions – Keep your eyes peeled for our Facebook posts.
- Linley will be joining us for her fun filled music and exercise classes, we’re excited to show you the pictures next week.
- Residents are looking forward to the craziest grass hair competition 2021 – Keep an eye on the Facebook page to see who wins.
- Home Care we’re in receipt of these beautiful flowers this week, thank you for thinking of us during your difficult time, we send our love and condolences.
- Jacqueline celebrates her Birthday – Many Happy Returns!
Suggestions continue to be welcome. Please share them with us by emailing email@example.com
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.